Toribash
Original Post
Thank you for the Legend status!!
Id like to thank my 2 tabby cats and my family for making able for me to earn this Toribash Legend title, i couldnt do this without them, id like to thank the community also for voting me for Legend.

You guys are the real LEGENDS!
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
no problem, just dont forget i pulled all the strings i could for this as a member of the emergency medical services
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
You won't believe this, Icky leaked to me a screenshot and a set of instructions on how to become a Toribash Legend! I gave it to Dani and look, it worked perfectly.
All you have to do is -snip- -snip- -snip- And then you DM -snip- and say -snip-
Make sure to emphasize that you really love -snip- and -snip- or it will not work 90% of the time unless you got the -snip- item which will let you bypass -snip-
Collect 100,000 -snip- and break the Tori shop server, so sir has to do more work, and become the only person in history to -snip-
-snip-
After you've preheated the oven to 350'F and USD scammed nabi, you -snip-
-snip- -snip-
-snip-
The final step is to wait for skizz to -snip- before -snip- -snip-
-snip-

And that's how you become a Tori Legend. Spread the news quick before the -snip- silence the truth!

Make sure to check out this YouTube video and subscribe to my channel for more tutorials in the future.

Icky Moderated Message:
my scissors are working overtime lol get banned

Stellar Moderated Message:
smh icky i was here first

sir Moderated Message:
Hey ryan gosling, go back to being banned.

AssassinPro Moderated Message:
usertitle restored since he's banned

Powas Moderated Message:
this man unlocked the secret methods of toribashing

Swosh Moderated Message:
couldn't be me

Tonakai Moderated Message:
Stop shitposting jfc

ishi Moderated Message:
no

hanz0 Moderated Message:
no

OK
Originally Posted by Nokia View Post
You won't believe this, Icky leaked to me a screenshot and a set of instructions on how to become a Toribash Legend! I gave it to Dani and look, it worked perfectly.
All you have to do is -snip- -snip- -snip- And then you DM -snip- and say -snip-
Make sure to emphasize that you really love -snip- and -snip- or it will not work 90% of the time unless you got the -snip- item which will let you bypass -snip-
Collect 100,000 -snip- and break the Tori shop server, so sir has to do more work, and become the only person in history to -snip-
-snip-
-snip- -snip-
-snip-
-snip-

And that's how you become a Tori Legend. Spread the news quick before the -snip- silence the truth!

Make sure to check out this YouTube video and subscribe to my channel for more tutorials in the future.

Icky Moderated Message:

sir Moderated Message:

Powas Moderated Message:

Swosh Moderated Message:
couldn't be me

Stop shitposting jfc

ishi Moderated Message:
no

hanz0 Moderated Message:
no

OK

Whos Dani?
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
She goblin on my mechs 'til I blastmage
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by Deni View Post
Id like to thank my 2 tabby cats and my family for making able for me to earn this Toribash Legend title, i couldnt do this without them, id like to thank the community also for voting me for Legend.

You guys are the real LEGENDS!

Congratulations Boss! You really should make a AMA thread.
Originally Posted by Nokia View Post
-snip-
-snip- -snip-
-snip-
-snip-

Icky Moderated Message:

sir Moderated Message:

Powas Moderated Message:

Swosh Moderated Message:
couldn't be me

Stop shitposting jfc

ishi Moderated Message:
no

hanz0 Moderated Message:
no

OK

do you browse reddit
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???