Toribash
Original Post
[IMG/Render](#4)Kingdom of the sky:A fallen comrad
Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
ok so this is FULLY done with Pov-ray.Most people use blender/C4D(including me) but i decided to experiment with Pov-ray.Please note only a head texture can be used in Pov-ray(or all the parts need to be the same texture),The .inc is one of my own that i have made.

As night fell after Hanz0 had notified the king that theres an intruder within the kingdom,the king had found Hanz0 dead in his room....cause of death is unknown(there is a reason for this)

please note i may or may not post the next pic tomorrow cause i am pretty busy atm but i might or might not.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Sick, the pose of the kind is funny >.<

The lighting is cool, and the shiney stuff =)
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Please note i stated that the cause of death is unknown so there is no blood for a reason,the killers name will give away how he died...it will be revealed later.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

is the killer's name a player's name?

cuz i bet it would be BenDover! XD

(Further strengthening the rape scene)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Also.

I feel the need to stress this in large letters:

IF YOUR POST IS ABOUT TORIBASH, TORIBASH PEOPLE, OR TORIBASH IN GENERAL, PUT IT IN TORIBASH ART!

k.

That's done.

"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."