Toribash
Original Post
[IMG] (#3)Kingdom of the sky:Word of an intruder
Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
ok so this is FULLY done with Pov-ray.Most people use blender/C4D(including me) but i decided to experiment with Pov-ray.Please note only a head texture can be used in Pov-ray(or all the parts need to be the same texture),The .inc is one of my own that i have made.

please note in Pov-ray both tori's joints are the same color,but i have made them two different colors(dont ask me how)

Hanz0(head of kingdom protection) aproches The king...He notifies the king that guards have said they have seen a intruder within the kingdom,although is unable to capture the intruder.

This is where it starts to get violent

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

ooo cool, exciting =D
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
ooo cool, exciting =D

haha yeah...

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
please note in Pov-ray both tori's joints are the same color,but i have made them two different colors(dont ask me how)

Hanz0(head of kingdom protection) aproches The king...He notifies the king that guards have said they have seen a intruder within the kingdom,although is unable to capture the intruder.

This is where it starts to get violent

Wow nice, BTW i applied for the art team. please check my application on page: 43
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Holy sphageti i can't belive that somebody can make THAT IN POV-RAYS !
That is an excelent piece of art Coke ! 10/10
Centuries Of Damn