Toribash
Original Post
free music
i have 2 legit copies of the album. Hold your colour by pendulum. i will give to the first peeps to ask. and remember this is 100% legit. if it was ileagle. i would just post it up here for all peeps to acsess. my dad bought 3 copies on amazon by mistake

EDIT
SCREW MOVEIN IT!

DH AND yin READ
|
|
||____________________________________<
VVVV

you will all be geting 1 of theas albums. AND the solja boy slam remix.
pm me with your choice

G Sides-gorillaz
The Pick Of Destiny-Tenacious D
hold your colour-pendulum
Tenacious D-Tenacious D

Or 10 songs of your choice that are in the list above
Last edited by VayneKuagari; Dec 19, 2008 at 09:19 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
in good or bad way?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
the only rap is gorillaz... i think lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
there is no soulja boy there. OH the remix. that is actualy good. i hate soulja boy aswell. but the mix is prety good. its slam by pendulum. mixed with soulja lirics. and it comes out realy well. anywho that is just a free bonus that you get XD
===========================
wateing for PM with requests
Last edited by VayneKuagari; Dec 19, 2008 at 09:34 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yes ok. but this isnt your music. its MY MUSIC. lol. ok if you want... you can have... MY BIG GAY DANCE!. hump ah du da da da daa. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]