Toribash
Original Post
Hello gentlemen. :U
Hey folks. So err... I might totally be joining, if you're totally in on it. Y'know, Fusion fissioned etc. And due to habits, i need a forum in Official Clans to check every day. :U
Also worth mentioning is that this seems like a pretty cool place to me. Now let's bring out the beerz 'n' lulz, amirite?

You knew it had to be done. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I say yes, you seem like you will fit in perfectly.
Plus Fusion was win, so obviously I cannot refuse.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Pff, 4chan my ass, never been there my entire life, and i'm not going to go there either. :P (I've heard nasty things about that cave of dementia...)
What is very obvious, however, is that i spend WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time on the internet. It's forking my language, both spoken and written. :|
No matter, good to be here, and thanks Shin!... And i should probably change my clan tag now. >.>

And yes, i am sort of confused right now. Got up at 7:30 AM, it's nearly 1:00 AM now... Not as bad as being awake for 36 hours straight though. That sucks big hairy trapezoids.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Pff, 4chan my ass, never been there my entire life, and i'm not going to go there either. :P (I've heard nasty things about that cave of dementia...)
What is very obvious, however, is that i spend WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time on the internet. It's forking my language, both spoken and written. :|
No matter, good to be here, and thanks Shin!... And i should probably change my clan tag now. >.>

And yes, i am sort of confused right now. Got up at 7:30 AM, it's nearly 1:00 AM now... Not as bad as being awake for 36 hours straight though. That sucks big hairy trapezoids.

You are very welcome.
And uh, you might want to get some sleep. XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ