Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Tribute to the raver's
WOOT FOR RAVERZ!!!!! BUM BUM BUMDE DUM DUM DUMDEDEDEDEDEDEDBAM!

Fogle luvs to rave FTW, and btw the quality sucks, i know, i accept comments and critiscism, so be honest. Be a little soft on me though, this is the first video that ive actually tryed on... i made it with microsoft movie maker, lol, GO RAVERZ!

HIGHQUALITY LINK
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8...db6fb9a8902bda
Last edited by fogle; Dec 11, 2008 at 06:43 AM.
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There's something wrong with that vid. It's not fluid at all, this is disturbing.
Btw, an hq link for a vid without shaders?
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
lol, Nmf if i cant run shaderz, all the link does it make the video look cleaner. and its not meant to be fluid, its RAVE MUSIC FTW! lol, thanks for the comment.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
that girl's voice is scary, lol xD

but seriously, u need to learn unnecessary camera movements are bad and obscure the replay
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
i agree, way to spiny... and repeating large chunks of video? bleh
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
Andrew, make one then =P i wanna see what u can do, and learn from my mistakes.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i would but you know that stringing the screen shots together dosent work for me and lags out my comp :P if some one is willing to do it for me then send them to me i would love to :P
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit