Toribash
Original Post
QUOTE OF TEH DAY!
Ok peoplez this is Quote of the daY! every day post a new quoute, or two, or three, or a hundred. and we will read them for shitz and gigglez =D

FIRST QOUTE OMG OMG:

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. - George Bush

^
::
ROFLMAO OMG AT GEORGE BUSH!
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
omg! epic win for you man
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
just post a new one! lol or post ur sig! lololol here another quote:

I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.

LOL

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
omg that is one of the funniest ones ever!
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
LOL all but blaj likez my quote =(, i needa find one that blaj likes, BTW blaj, did u see my sig and avvy? i made them, what are ur thoughts.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
did you see my new sig? theres a good quote right there
Originally Posted by fogle View Post
LOL all but blaj likez my quote =(, i needa find one that blaj likes, BTW blaj, did u see my sig and avvy? i made them, what are ur thoughts.

layerstyle spam

sig is meh

wanna take off shirt and kiss?