Ranking
Original Post
Our static clan server!
We finally did it guys,we reached over 50k perkpoints!

I already submitted the clanserver and am in contact with the clansquad,it will take a day or so to set up the server properly.

At first i will set boxshu.tbm as the mod with more matchframes and winpoints enabled but we can change the mod anytime we want so if u have recommendations or wishes let me know.

gj everyone
Last edited by Kane; Aug 4, 2019 at 09:57 AM.
Great news. Grats!

Can we set owner pass for it? Like molf? So only clan guys know it?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Might just be me, but maybe we should set it up as a permanent ultimate wushu server of old incase the numbers arent to great in any other mod; uw8 was and is the best server, long live uw8
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
The ultimate wushu room were/was awesome, i agree.
I believe you are hinting at classic wushu3.tbm or brushu.tbm without any form of dojo.

Times have changed tho, and in my opinon boxshu.tbm,while more restrictive , is the correct awnser to these changes,especially with winpoints enabled.

For the time being lets keep boxshu.tbm,when the demand is really high tho we can change it to classic wushu/brushu.

And dont forget that boxshu.tbm IS wushu,just in a box.

And also @everyone,the static clan servers costs 5k perkpoints every 2 months.

Not a big deal , but keep that in mind.War sometimes etc.
Nice idea smog
unfortunaly only staff can change the desc in our room, we just can change mod and our password
Enjoint life
I am fine with the charakters being completly blue.
Still, good idea, but aesthetics dont interest me right now, i want the server to work correctly first.