Toribash
Original Post
3rd League Game Results
Our match against SyN was a terrific sucsess! Here was what was taking from the armchair thread.

SyN vs Spirit
This was always going to be a hard game, with first place playing third. In the end, it turned out to all be rather easy for Spirit, who ran away with it 9-3, probably thanks to the training they've been doing in the league server. Credit goes to both teams for showing ahead of time and with a full compliment of players. This is how it should be done, folks.

Due to our organisation and brilliant play we are first in the league. SyN thought we were a noob team and we prooved them wrong I guess. We always have been the underdogs, but no fluke now, we are number 1. The game itself was almost flawless, but I think Guv need to work on his opening moves just a little. It probably didnt help he had his sister nagging him to death, but I guess thats family life. Chozo, lol! What happened in your first game man? I guess these things happen though. Atleast you won more games for us, didnt you win the game for us? Anyway... We got a few tough games ahead and its not over yet! Next week will be the middle of the league game, im suspecting we will get Torigods next week. Aslong as we are the underdogs, we have much to prove. Personally I like being the underdogs, but thats just me! ;)

Sometime this week, we need to get are butts in to the toribash league server to practice. When i find out who we are playing against ill post it here. Hopefully this week, we will have an early game!

Thanks to Chozo, Guv and Suo for comming.

Happydog, sorry I didnt come and get you in the end. Im glad you came to celebrate in the server with us though. REPLAYS ARE ON THE LEAGUE THREAD!!! [/caps] Its time to party! :o
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
Re: 3rd League Game
Originally Posted by Mr-Deanster

Chozo, lol! What happened in your first game man?

I grabbed my own knee by mistake

I didnt know that until it was too late :
Originally Posted by Chozo

Chozo, lol! What happened in your first game man?

I grabbed my own knee by mistake

I didnt know that until it was too late :

Haha grabbing yourself at inappropriate time aye. ;) Nevermind, we whooped anyways lol
Keep on truckin guys. I'm hoping that people will see spirit on top of the ladder, see that you are easily the most organised clan without being a glamour clan like Torigod, and then put two and two together.

You guys set the example for the rest of the league (I'll also try and give you an earlier game next week).
Originally Posted by toast

We are first in the league.

WITH Evil team 2. :P

Erm you may want to check the table again bro. Your second, becuase we have a better for/against record.
Originally Posted by toast

We are first in the league.

WITH Evil team 2. :P

Erm you may want to check the table again bro. Your second, becuase we have a better for/against record.

Well ummm... we have a better thingy. :P
Spirit are first. If it came down to a similar situation at the end of the season, spirit would get the easier game in the finals (against the 4th placed team) and Evil 2 would get the harder game (against 3rd).