Toribash
Original Post
HELP ME PLEASE
MOTHERLAND CALL
Hey guys sometimes I just want to buy some shit in toribash, I don't know why, I think I have some issues. I won't tell you what's in my head at that moment but I'm getting out of my money a.k.a toricredits.
SO
I'm heare to ask you for a help, you know I never did that before. I need your money. But I am not willing to make it that easy. As you know I am a graphic designer, whoever know me well know also that back in the days I've had a strong reputation of in-demand artmaker. Aikido World Championship 2013 Ticket, BONDarenko's braids, regular braids, crayon tori box, toribshop icons and many other item icons I can't remember. Unique and christian friendly textures. Even Orko where is my legendary status? - the legendary player ~ pioneer of replaymaking - wearing my head texture (pokemon one (not including a hair)) till this day. Did I mention how many art works I've made which were on the header of this forum? Countless. I've had a feeling like my boss was DJ Khaled cuz Sir just been texting me "anotha one anotha one". I think the fact I fell out of favour with Tim when I was a GM fucking artist speaks for itself. I've had it all but I always been a humble one.
And today I won't just sit here and cry for your help. You know it's not about me - the Hug.
SO my offer
YOU donate ME ANY AMMOUNT, it can be 1k or 1kk or whatever you can cough up or think I DESERVE and YOU give me a THEME(whatever comes to your head)
and I/ME making a UNIQUE artwork for you AS A GRATITUDE. There is an option, it can be a regular artwork or head texture. Ofcourse I can't spend a lot of time on it so hundred percent it's gonna be a ~10min art but it doesn't mean I'm not gonna strive to. It depends on your idea. If it's gonna be interesting and unusual then ofc probably I'll make it better. It doesn't matter how much you can send me I will treat you in the same way but ofcourse I would appreciate bigger donations.
I don't know how long it is gonna seem interesting to me but I hope you like this idea and will support me.
This event is not tgs exclusive, if you are interested in it and you want to participate - feel free, you are a friend to me.
SO I HOPE TO HEAR YOU GUYS THANK YOU *smooch*
Last edited by Hug; Mar 2, 2019 at 02:04 AM.

damn guys I cri I love u so much
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
You've successfully sent 110 ToriCredits to Hug.

what's ur theme kiddo
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
Hug lives matter

Is that a theme?
you know since you were bragging about ur pokemon head make me a pokemon head aswell and give it rinnegan+sharingan