Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Clan Story
Zanzaba, a well known shop owner.He owned the shop with his brother Serj.
They both were average people living a normal life till one day his brother was assassinated and no one knew why... So Zanzaba started searching for answers and met a guy named Optima he was once a assassin for the company that assassinated his brother Serj.Optima stated that Serj was killed because he didn't pay back his debt so they marked him as a target only later on to learn that the owner of that company is the former owner of the shop that Zanzaba and his brother Serj bought bought years ago... That owners name is Chang. When Zanzaba learned this information he felt dead in side his heart started to fill with anger over months even years then he
Snapped and started to go on a killing spree trying to find Chang to kill him but he failed many times and decided to make a group motivated my revenge and anger they called this group the DeathAvenger's this group was so powerful that even Chang couldn't stop them.The DeathAvenger's got Chang and killed him.Now the DeathAvenger's is only a myth but in our hearts it's real... DeathAvenger is real.
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
wow its good but why did you put so mutch to say that we pwnt chang?
you could have said alittle less. but good =P
Lol I wanted our clan to be accepted so I just like out random stuff together then edited it then made it make more sence
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
>.> My bad :P
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.