Toribash
Original Post
Clan Recruiter
Seriously, im getting abit tired of this, CP and pat are on two totally different time sceduals and HARDLY test people, i think there needs to b e a recruiter or two in the -8 thought-5 gmt timezones because im seeing that alot of the better non clan players are getting snatched up, dafe just joined bouncy, and i wanted aconsideration for him to join
Re: Clan Recruiter
After 14 hours of flying and 4 hour train travelling I'm finally back home from Seattle.

To the topic:

This has been a problem. For example, I have never played Gov_cheese even he has posted twice to the forum. When he tried to contact me via irc it was 5 am in my time. (It seems he has no longer forum account, so maybe there was no-lose.)

Even before this topic I was thinking about Hamster for recruiter, although I don't know if he likes the idea.

Edit: Last time we had recruiment conversation, general thought among clan members was we should stay relatively small group of skilled players - Elite. Thus we have been accepting few.
"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen
I would be happy to act as Clan Recruiter for Torigod.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i feel there shuold be more then one, no offence to hammy, but not everyone might agree, it would be like:

hamster likes gov: i want him in, then he checkes with recruiter 2, if he agrees then we has a god

get it,

and yes, i want psiphi, and gov cheezer