Toribash
Original Post
Ideas
Right, Hrcne is WAY too inactive so anybody can post ideas to get people more active both in-game and on the forum. When I say anybody this means that you DON'T have to be in the clan, but suggest sensible creative ideas.
I'll start:- We should interact more with clans, start clan wars, spread the clan, alllow more members to join, maybe make a website or something. Need more ideas. So most here!!!
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
I want people to be active but I think that only maybe 3 are accually ingame most of the time.

Shockwave
Nigbelch32
and me

I haven't seen you ingame since you first joined.
well ive seen a few more ppl but not everyone.

im thinking we should have like a clan get together thing on a weekend

like we find a time Sat or Sun we can all just make a server and hang out and play some friendly games for an hour or two?

i want to do it but it only works if we can all agree on a time and day =/
Well I've been active all the time coz I've been in a server with Shockwave for like 2hours and we've been on MSN, maybe we're in different time-zones?
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
Originally Posted by NigBelch32 View Post
well ive seen a few more ppl but not everyone.

im thinking we should have like a clan get together thing on a weekend

like we find a time Sat or Sun we can all just make a server and hang out and play some friendly games for an hour or two?

i want to do it but it only works if we can all agree on a time and day =/

Problem with this is that some of us are in different time zones and have other activities to do, only having a few people in our clan that are on at the same time.

Also I'm hardly seen in-game because I play in random judo servers, once per week =P
kpeng is online everyday, nigbelch sometimes, maybe once per week. buttc... sorry: i see gloomy like twice in a month. i never saw huntersylx online :S. sniperwolf must be in a different time zone and i can see 2bit a.k.a. tortle like twice in a week.
i think its because of the different time zones we live in. my time zone is exactly the GMT. its 8:30 am at the moment :P
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
hey im on every other day at least in-game and everyday on forums, xP

@ hunter: im aware that not everyone will able to make it but i want to try to get as many members to meet up despite the time zones (shock is in Europe and i still manage to c him a lot)... so ya if any members can meet up for a weekend lemme kno and ill try to organize something.