Toribash
Original Post
Selling Qs Force and Saphire Force
Im selling Qs Force
AND sphinx lax Going to bed now l chek on my post tomorrow the one with the hiest bid when i wake up will get the item GNight All
OK shure novi 2 reasons
1.My mom killed herself leaving us alone lets face its selfish and I'm not going to do smithing that spacial and wear colors i hate for some 1 like that my mother or not
2.i think all that she would of wanted is my happiness after she was gone and i dont like those colors so why should i wear them I'm just selling em i dont wanna make this a debate...
Originally Posted by Novitech View Post
I sold you my QS force for your mom's "tribute" set, when she 'died'... and you said you'd never take it off as long as you lived...

Explain?

Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
OK shure novi 2 reasons
1.My mom killed herself leaving us alone lets face its selfish and I'm not going to do smithing that spacial and wear colors i hate for some 1 like that my mother or not
2.i think all that she would of wanted is my happiness after she was gone and i dont like those colors so why should i wear them I'm just selling em i dont wanna make this a debate...

Mega, you bitched and moaned in that other thread to get that set, why would you be so flippant about the set now? I know you kind of explained it already but could you elaborate?