Toribash
Original Post
Pro Toribash tournaments.
Hey people,

I need your help to make the "Pro Toribash" tournaments.

The idea of Pro Toribash is to live make and stream online tournaments that will make Toribash more like eSport game and it will make it more popular.

I am looking for commentators, artists and organizers.

2 people to commentate on the match that will be streamed.
2 artists to take care of the "Pro Toribash organization" thread and things that needs art.
3-5 organizers to take care of everything related to the "Pro Toribash" things.

Also I want someone who is good with Discord things to make our own Discord server.

Contact me.
Discord : SigKun#7777

Team members:

AlphaN00b
Manitoda
XsGamer

Looking for (Streamer, Another commentator, Moderators)
PM me if you are interested.

And thank you.
Last edited by SigKun; May 31, 2017 at 11:12 AM.
DM if interested in buying/selling TC & Art.
With events like this it's usually a good idea to have something to show for before actually looking for people to do "work".

But hey if you make this work I'd be happy to commentate a few games.
NO ESPORTS

but yeah, you should try to pitch this better than in a rapid threads post, maybe pm some people and get together to make an org for it. my guess is that this wouldn't be the best place to start a toribash ESPORTS group.

try setting up some stuff yourself, too, so other people know there's effort being put in if they join in.
Last edited by Kahn; May 25, 2017 at 12:48 PM.

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
With events like this it's usually a good idea to have something to show for before actually looking for people to do "work".

But hey if you make this work I'd be happy to commentate a few games.

Thank you so much but dw about showing something (offering) I will try to get enough experience and start maybe making some money out of it.
-----
Making money - Paying for my co workers
-----
Originally Posted by sleepy View Post
NO ESPORTS

but yeah, you should try to pitch this better than in a rapid threads post, maybe pm some people and get together to make an org for it. my guess is that this wouldn't be the best place to start a toribash ESPORTS group.

Could you please explain to me why NO ESPORT ?
Last edited by SigKun; May 25, 2017 at 12:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by XsGamer View Post
I will try to get enough experience and start maybe making some money out of it.

You won't
You won't be able to make money from "pro tournaments" because it's against the rules for events. You'd be losing money if anything.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Originally Posted by Manitoda View Post
I can commentate.
My GMT is +7

For sure, I will make sure to contact you if everything is ready <3

Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
You won't be able to make money from "pro tournaments" because it's against the rules for events. You'd be losing money if anything.

It don't have to be TC => USD .... I will try to find another way (Something like sponsoring or something).
Talk is cheap. Make it happen then.
You can't expect to just hire a bunch of people and expect them to do all the work.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle