Original Post
And another one!
Yes another robot head for the sake of god
I like doing those

Im using Krita and the size of the head is 512x512
its a wip tho

wip1

also dunt steal pls
Looks like a brother to some of clockwork8's work, and it reminds me of bumblebee from the transformers a bit too.

Nice palette and shading, I think that it has some potential to be a really solid piece as long as you don't fill the texture with much extra clutter and keep it smooth. The less lights you use, the more impact they'll have imo
endless around, infinite within. you step.
ripples
Originally Posted by Rekd View Post
Looks like a brother to some of clockwork8's work, and it reminds me of bumblebee from the transformers a bit too.

Nice palette and shading, I think that it has some potential to be a really solid piece as long as you don't fill the texture with much extra clutter and keep it smooth. The less lights you use, the more impact they'll have imo

Yeah I got some inspiration from that head texture and Thanks!
Also thanks for reminding me of keeping it simple , because I do that often
I got what you meant about how to use lights tho

Originally Posted by Yveltal14 View Post
It looks very good, good art

Thank you

Wip 2

I want to keep the shading as smooth and cool as possible
Very cool, nice job ledray One thing i could see you changing is the eyes, i dont like how they look halfway filled with light :/ Imo, either fill it up fully, or dont fill it at all just like the first wip. And you could add some more lights around the back i think, dont overdo it, but just add some style. The colors arent bad, but i could see it matching a shade of blue better than how it matches the orange. You have very nice shading though, and i dont think i have seen a robot head of yours that i havent liked, so keep it up bro, smooth out the shading and maybe add some more lights and color and i think you have a solid head here
you're on thin ice, pal
damn led!

I've learned some shit from ur new art:

subtlety is key :V

Maybe we could collab sometime so I could learn a thing or two about robotic art

: 0

Really loving the artwork

but I think the eyes need work, like my boiii Kunt said
Originally Posted by Kunt View Post
Very cool, nice job ledray One thing i could see you changing is the eyes, i dont like how they look halfway filled with light :/ Imo, either fill it up fully, or dont fill it at all just like the first wip. And you could add some more lights around the back i think, dont overdo it, but just add some style. The colors arent bad, but i could see it matching a shade of blue better than how it matches the orange. You have very nice shading though, and i dont think i have seen a robot head of yours that i havent liked, so keep it up bro, smooth out the shading and maybe add some more lights and color and i think you have a solid head here

Thanks kunt!
I changed like the whole front xD
hope Im still going for a solid head

Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
damn led!
I've learned some shit from ur new art:
subtlety is key :V
Maybe we could collab sometime so I could learn a thing or two about robotic art :0
Really loving the artwork
but I think the eyes need work, like my boiii Kunt said

Thanks VeooVeoo
Yeah we could collab!
Send me a pm and we can chat about it

wip3

I will add some highlights there and there
Last edited by Sthip; May 7, 2017 at 10:51 PM.
I'm somehow feeling mixed vibes of jusmi and 13chillz...mostly chillz. Very well done.

Will you keep the robot looking factory new or do you want to add some scratches as details? I'd like seeing some scratches or highlights on the metal