Toribash
Original Post
My New Head.
Ok. So I promised to only sell heads I would use from now on. Well, here is my new head that I am using. Names can be added in the back. One for personal name, one for clan name.

If you want it, offer a good price.

Oh and I played around with my old halo head and now it looks waaaay better. More like halo 3 style.

But don't let this distract you: it ain't for sale cheap. Cuz it's in my upcoming set. the one after my other new set

^^^Not for sale

BTW this took 3 hours... :'/

EDIT:

Oops ... forgot

This is the old head I was using

Offer
Last edited by DarkJak; Nov 8, 2008 at 02:13 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
DarkJak you schould begin to make more other cool stuffs.
Even me have start to make other styles of my head.
Soon i can make better stuffs if i keep going in Practices.

Edit:'You have started pretty good then begin to end up with the same things >.< i know it take hours but only if you could change your style peoples will begin to like your heads more again'
Last edited by iNoTo; Nov 8, 2008 at 08:12 PM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
This is my last robotic head. I feel like i have perfected it. LOOK AT IT! <3
BTW these robotic ones were mostly for myself. I used all of these for a while before making better ones. That is why they are all the same style. Maybe that would explain a bit for you.

My next plan is a martial artist. With a bandana covering his eyes. And like terminator, he is actually a cyborg. You will be able to see the machinery under his skin! It's gonna be good!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
hmmm u r right. Curses.

It will be a different type of robot. Plus these were like soldiers. The one I am making will be like terminator.

Sigh. This actually wasn't a sale thread. I just wants to give people a chance to buy it if they wanted it.

Btw have finished the bandana. I am really busy with gov. School applications.

Ugh.

But I need to get that halo set done soon. :/

But yeah. I try to master the style before moving on. This style was tricky. Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]