Yes, taxes are a nice idea
7 Votes / 87.50%
No, this is stupid, and expensive
1 Votes / 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
IMPORTANT POLL *READ FIRST*
Guys, i want to put a taxes into affect, i think taxes should be applied for these reasons:
1. All tax money will be put into a clan bank, which all people will be able to see.
2. taxes will be small, 70tc's a week, all u have to do is play 7 games per week to pay this.
3. if me and mc1ovin think that certain people deserve a reward, we will give TC's to you.
4. everytime the clan bank hits 20,000 TC's, me and mc1ovin will make a poll about who should get the money for a head texture (4 day poll). (there will be no self voting)the top three people from that poll will be "repolled" by the whole clan for 2 days, the winner will get the 20,000 TC's
5. when we hit 10,000 TC's we will ask you guys if u want to keep going, or if u want us to host a clan tournament.
6. i will be adding money to it, 20% of the money i make in my shops will go towards it, and if i decide that i want to give 50% of my shop earnings, i will. i also buy my TC's so i will be able to donate large amounts to the bank.
7. i feel this will help me see which people actually play, and which people never come on, thus kicking people (i will make a warning forum, where people i suspect of un-announced inactivity will go). this is overall a good system to keep the clan in check, and keep it thriving.

Thank you =) please vote
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i agree its really nicely formated and its completely serious i like it, and of course me and fogle will pay the tax also

i also feel the need to say that non members of this clans votes wont be counted except for a select few
lol andrew i ws just gonna say that, RYAN!?!?? UR POSTING??!?!? rofl jk =).
lol, yeh, i will end this poll in 2 days, then we will set this into affect on monday. =) on monday i will make a thread that says (people who have paid this week) and the people who dont pay that week will be moved into an Inactivity section of the members list =)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wow, i didnt expect this kind of support from u guys, i really appreciate u guys alot more now, this has given me a brand new respect for ALL of you

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]