Toribash
Looks pretty swish
Would change the colour scheme to make it more organic, greens etc.
Less clean lines, moss covered, that kinda stuff.
Go for a more golem type look.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Green looks fine, but dont go so blue with the shadows.

Something I struggle with aswell, jebus, 13chillz etc always rant about shadowing with cooler colours, but I struggle to keep the balance right.
only the really dark parts should have a more noticable blue, I think? :S
Honestly dont have any idea what theyr talking about most of the time, mostly I just yolo move my mouse around the colour pallet thing till I get something that looks rightish.

also, your lines do enough contouring, I dont think you need to go so heavy with using the shading to contour it.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Wip is amazing
Can't event say anything bad about this head
I like demon color because it look more evil and satanic just like black robo demon
Great work, waiting for new wips
You're a VERY talented artist. Your style reminds me ever so much of Bendover. I like the way you've defined everything. Your shading is very accurate with regards to the shape of the shadow in relation to the object creating the shadow. Your blending is fantastic. What I'd personally do is add in some contrasting highlights of brighter green streaks here and there which is what you seem to have somewhat done already. Also maybe add some more elements to the head texture itself like create some back design and map it all the way round. Any chance I could see some previous work?
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
amazing work, I liked the way you used the shadows and the light, eager to see the continuation.
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Green looks fine, but dont go so blue with the shadows.

Something I struggle with aswell, jebus, 13chillz etc always rant about shadowing with cooler colours, but I struggle to keep the balance right.
only the really dark parts should have a more noticable blue, I think? :S
Honestly dont have any idea what theyr talking about most of the time, mostly I just yolo move my mouse around the colour pallet thing till I get something that looks rightish.

also, your lines do enough contouring, I dont think you need to go so heavy with using the shading to contour it.

You're right, I made a mistake with the colors I use blue for the highlights and dark purple for shadows. Purple don't looks right.
I'll try to go for green/yellow for light and a dark blue for shadows.
Thank you so much for your awesome cnc!

Originally Posted by Delayer View Post
Wip is amazing
Can't event say anything bad about this head
I like demon color because it look more evil and satanic just like black robo demon
Great work, waiting for new wips

I'll make it in demon too.
Thank you a lot for the compliments.
Originally Posted by HASSAN View Post
You're a VERY talented artist. Your style reminds me ever so much of Bendover. I like the way you've defined everything. Your shading is very accurate with regards to the shape of the shadow in relation to the object creating the shadow. Your blending is fantastic. What I'd personally do is add in some contrasting highlights of brighter green streaks here and there which is what you seem to have somewhat done already. Also maybe add some more elements to the head texture itself like create some back design and map it all the way round. Any chance I could see some previous work?

Thank you dude! I feel honored to be compared to such an artist.

I'll try to make the green highlights, probably will look good.
And sure that you can, I'll mail you some older works.
-----
Originally Posted by -Kau- View Post
amazing work, I liked the way you used the shadows and the light, eager to see the continuation.

Thank you!
I'll try to post some wips soon.
Last edited by Leonardo; Dec 16, 2016 at 11:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
it looks super clean, really likes the way you played with the shading and more
also as in my opinion, the composition of the face is just sooo perfect, can't wait to see the finished version of this guy
goodluck with the head anyway