Toribash
Original Post
Being in two clans at once
is being in 2 clans at once against the rules. right now im in merchants of death and i want to quit and join a new clan, but their forum is closed. What do i do?
well, you can quit by removing your tag, and it isn't against the rules to be in more than one clan, it's just generally not liked by people.

B&B&B&
can you be more specific?

Usually, clans will kick members for joining other clans, and clans will not let someone in who is already in a clan.

The action of leaving one clan and joining another is known as Clan hopping, and is highly frowned apon.

If a clans forum is closed, do you mean taht the clan does not et have a forum, and is unofficial, or it was official, and then died because of inactivity?

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Although Don't let ice Scare you if you go to another clanf or inactivity it isn't clan hopping o: clan hopping is when you join a clan for a week and join another and another...

<3's Ice
Yeh...
The nubbly idiots who try to hold onto all the players they can sometimes gibber about leaving one clan for another to be "clan-hopping."
That's why they're idiots.
Clan-hopping is a consistent and unjustified clan change of great number over a short period of time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

There's no actual rule about being in two clans at once, it's down to the clan itself. Some allow double clanning, some don't.

Check with the leaders of the clan's involved.

If your leaving a clan really you should be courteous enough to let them know you quit.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
can you be more specific?
If a clans forum is closed, do you mean taht the clan does not et have a forum, and is unofficial, or it was official, and then died because of inactivity?

this is what happens when i click the forum link
http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=
No, that's just because the ToriClans link is borked.

You can use this page to find their board.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
You have commitment issues, man. Choose one, and stick with them. In the end, you might not end up in either of them.