Toribash
Original Post
Someone Help me out?
well, i think i am an orange or green belt and im basicly screwed.

I got scammed for an Vampire gradient, he said send toricredits. Which i did and then he never sent the item, and hell he never even logged back on toribash.

So basicly i was hoping for something, anything to help me out, and to restore my hope that there are some nice people that play toribash.
PM a moderator with all of the details of the transaction and as much proof as possible, like screenshots or eyewitnesses.
huh
i've lost faith in mods and such, they always say, "Not enough evidence" or something along those lines. And if not a denial message then no response. Also there's no evidence beside that transaction log, which doesnt mean anything. so i guess just nvm this.
it would seem 690tc and a gaia ghost... not all that much to someone like you or me, but for someone that doesn't have a lot, it's quite a bit.
i know
i dont even know where i got the gaia ghost from, but i was trading it. And previous mod experiences taught me its better to just try and get back to where you started after getting scammed then hunting the person down.
well
i dont really wanna get him banned, it's kinda harsh even if i did get scammed. Maybe he just didnt log on. either way id feel guilty if he did get banned, now all that work he had done to get what ever belt he got to would be wasted.
Refunded you 2000TC for 690TC + approx. value of a gaia ghost.

Because I can.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&