Toribash
Original Post
(Pure)Pure Recruitment
You must do a freeform app including forum and ingame activity rating (like 9/10) have your belt, age (country if you want)and, anything else you would like to say and also why you would join Pure.
e.g Hi my name is John, i would say that my forum rating would be 7/10
while ingame would be 10/10 i am a 5th dan at the moment and will soon be 6th
i am from Canada and i like to play hockey and soccer, i am global elite in csgo and would like to join due to this clans great backstory and rank.
Requirements are:
Must be Brown belt or higher
No alts allowed
You can have 2 replays and those replays will decide if you get in and what rank you get
Replays can be in ABD, aikido, or greykido
(Replays not needed if tested in-game)
P.S. If you make art you may say that in your app

Last edited by Roukan; Nov 6, 2016 at 03:33 AM.
bruh
Hello my name is James i'm 15 i enjoy the game and i really enjoy akido and boxshu also a few things to know about me i was 13 years old when my mother passed away and i show respect to everyone because you don't know what happened in they life time i am a brow belt i have 164 games left till i'm a black belt i'm from Michigan also known as the mitten. i would like to join your clan to improve my skills and be a loyal group/clan member another reason i would like to join your clan is because your an active group.......
press go advanced go down then press manage attachments
-----
da replay i made
Attached Files
snap kodak.rpl (583.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by king4death; Oct 23, 2016 at 07:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hello my name is freedom or as most people call me sun and im 14. i enjoy this game a lot and really want to get better at it i also want to join a clan with great clan m8s and this clan seems to have exactly that. i want to join this clan because it seems really cool and i think i can make it far here with help from you guys. i think my forum reading is like 7/10 and my in game is 8/10 for being a blue belt that is im not that good lol.
Last edited by POPMUSC; Oct 23, 2016 at 07:43 AM. Reason: typed meh age
Hello my name is Gabriel Zed! Most of anyone I know on toribash calls me Skull Or Zed tho. I'm 14 and I hang out with a few people in the clan. I'm a brown belt and I'd rate my activeness at a 8/10. I really love toribash and I wanna join this clan not only because I hang out with members in it, but also because of the pure skill in it, It'd be a true honor to fight along side with the members of this clan.

~SkullZed, Stay Fresh!
ohmergawd