Ranking
Original Post
Pathfinder
Hi my dudes. Pathfinder is a tabletop role playing game like Dungeons and Dragons. You create a character and run through adventures with your friends, at the discretion of a dungeon master, who "runs" the adventure. Once you have the rules down, it's pretty simple.

You can find a full rulebook here.

Each session is really at the discretion of your party and DM, so if this game seems interesting to you, gather up some friends or fun guys to play with. It's a blast I'd you have the right group. All you need is an imagination and a good duce rolling hand and you're good!

If we get any groups together, I'll make sure to list them here for reference in case anyone wants to join those in particular.
I think I might be retired.
I usually play with some friends weekly but our group has been on hiatus I'm keen to play if anyone wants to make a group.

My gripe with PF is that many rules are poorly written, poorly understood, or just non existent. It relies a lot on your DM, so you need to make sure you have a DM who can make consistent and predictable rulings, and puts in the time to vet character sheets etc.
If you have minions in your avy or sig DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS
Never played d&d but I am really interested in. We are trying to set up a group, currently we have me, groh, mack and gramofon, so if you are interested wibble, we would definitely appreciate somebody more experienced in the group
h
Gorgon and I are trying to put together a group, but Gorgon is new to this and I'm an idiot. Would you like to join/assist us?
So if anybody is interested in playing pathfinder, or for that matter any tabletop rp game, I made a discord just for that. Be sure to join, its easy to discuss stuff here
h
Sure, I'm GMT+8 though so not sure when we will be in at the same time.

PF is an offshoot of DND 3.5 so if you know dnd it's basically that.
If you have minions in your avy or sig DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS
Originally Posted by wibblefox View Post
Sure, I'm GMT+8 though so not sure when we will be in at the same time.

PF is an offshoot of DND 3.5 so if you know dnd it's basically that.

we'll manage at some point, pretty sure most of our GMT+1/2 dudes are used to meeting up with way different timezones at this point
h
I may be able to play with you guys soon. My dad is giving me his old ass windows xp pc.

Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
i am trying to play this
its complex

gormo can you make a room on roll20 or something and show me the way
i have a basic understanding of d&d 3.5

Bro I got you. It's not hard. If I can join the discord chat while you're playing I'll coach you.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Sep 16, 2016 at 03:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump