Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[S]elling Deactivated
**** FAIR PRICES, GET WHILE THEY LAST! ****

Check deactivated items on my page.

Let me know on here what you want.

Make an offer on ONE item, or BUY it ALL for 4340tc (I WILL NOT take any offer for the

entire deactivate that isn't that amount)

I am not selling at TORISHOP price.

***The 12440k i came up with was from prices off the TORISHOP****

Hope thats clear now.
Last edited by zurka; Aug 31, 2016 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Quick Edit
~Zurka~
It totals at 4340tc for all with the price i put on everything. Full market price for everything is 12440tc. if you buy it all for 4340tc, ur saving more than 66%. Which is fair.
Last edited by zurka; Aug 31, 2016 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Messy ME
~Zurka~
THE WHOLE DEACTIVATE FROM THE MARKETS PRICE IS 12440k (meaning what it sell on the market and torishop for), I AM SELLING THE WHOLE THING FOR 4340tc.

If you guys would actually research shit, then there would be no confusion.

And if you guys would do the math then you would know that all together, it is that amount.

It's one item for an offer, or all of it for 4340tc.

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!
Last edited by zurka; Aug 31, 2016 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Edit
~Zurka~
market prices: marine force 1k | marine primary gradient 250tc | Noxious Blood 1110 | Noxious Relax 1800 | noxious torso 600 tc.....

to me. 4160 tc, is not 12k. so i dont know where your getting YOUR prices from, but ok xD

-----
and yes i just researched that, maybe you should try it. my offer stands as 2.5k
Last edited by FalIout; Aug 31, 2016 at 05:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Read me

your DEACTIVE ISNT WORTH 12K(market price ,cause the lord alone knows torishop price is a rip off) ITS LEGIT WORTH UNDER 3K and im trying to make a prophet im going 2.3k for the most
Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
your DEACTIVE ISNT WORTH 12K(market price ,cause the lord alone knows torishop price is a rip off) ITS LEGIT WORTH UNDER 3K and im trying to make a prophet im going 2.3k for the most

i just gave the full price m8. lol and my offer is higher.

Read me