Toribash
Original Post
Ranking
The new ranking system is shit... I cannot get ranked because most of the time the ranked lobbys are empty and the matchmaking takes ages to find a player and when it does they quit...
Why can't the public rooms be ranked aswell? It's dumb as hell... IF they want to play for fun, they can make a private room.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
IF they want to play for fun, they can make a private room.

And if you want to play competitively, you can go into the ranked rooms.

Why should casual players have to create their own rooms and wait (often a long time) for other players to join when there can just be public rooms for both ranked and casual players?

If the ranked rooms are empty maybe its because noone wants to play ranked.
if you dont like it like that go post in suggestion and ideas board and see
if people stand by your side you win
i personally dont have any problem with the main system and as i can see no one else do :/
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
The new system is pretty terrible I gotta agree with u. All these noobs with better ranks than me doesn't make sense. But if we went back to the old system everyone would be separated in ranks. Like all the pretty good players from rank 1-3000 and so on. You can actually see the skill difference between the ranks compared to this new system where randoms and noob's are "the best"

THere was a black belt with rank 15 and he was the most easiest person to beat... I mean, c'mon... The rank is so shit now these days that rank isn't even nothing anymore. Only reason I am worried about rank is to get in the 5k tourney
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
The ranking system now IS shit! the ranking system before was awesome. It actually showed what rank you are in the world! Now it's just like first come first serve or whatever. fucking mind blowing...
Men are the best cooks! Cus with 2 eggs, 1 sausage and a bit of milk, he could fill a girl's tum for 9 months.
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
if you dont like it like that go post in suggestion and ideas board and see
if people stand by your side you win
i personally dont have any problem with the main system and as i can see no one else do :/

there are a lot of people having a problem with the current system
and there have been multiple threads complaining about it.
Here's one,and here's another that went on for 10 pages:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=542966
edit: and another
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=544934

For me the problem is that i can't have a rank in mods that i care
to have like kickbox,judo and ninjutsu.

The solution would be to reintroduce mod ranks and seperate them
from the global ranking,so i can for example be rank 1 in mods
that i care to play but i will not affect the global ranking by playing them
Last edited by nikosefs; Aug 27, 2016 at 10:47 AM.