Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Inactivity
My computer broke. I am writing on the school computer right now. I won't be able to visit the forums or be on the servers for some time. You should find someone to replace me in the league if we get in. Maybe Huntaa?

:

So, until we meet again! *Disappears*

[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Re: Inactivity
Sorry to hear that... broke like how, though?

(For the record, I'm on a school computer as well :P )

For the league, we could use Hamr, Huntaa, Elbo (?), kRokZ, Goose, Aesir, etc... that's already enough, not including me or you, Imsku.

Actually... I'm quite satisfied, [CBK] has a goodly amount of members, without ever having become zerglike!

I say we all videotape ourselves partying and post them here so we can all have a party. Yeah. Then play them all in small windows on your monitor and dance in front of it, it's the next best thing to physical contact.
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
Sorry to hear that... broke like how, though?

(For the record, I'm on a school computer as well :P )

For the league, we could use Hamr, Huntaa, Elbo (?), kRokZ, Goose, Aesir, etc... that's already enough, not including me or you, Imsku.

Actually... I'm quite satisfied, [CBK] has a goodly amount of members, without ever having become zerglike!

I say we all videotape ourselves partying and post them here so we can all have a party. Yeah. Then play them all in small windows on your monitor and dance in front of it, it's the next best thing to physical contact.

And play them in reverse too.
I revived this topic to announce my computer is fixed. They had to erase everything, though. I don't even have toribash yet.

EDIT: Something is fucked up already. I'm running toribash with the FPS of 11, when before it was 60... I'll look into it.

EDIT2: I did some fancy crap and now it's running faster than it ever did.
Define i wanna do the same efin thing on my comp
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
Originally Posted by kRoKz
Define i wanna do the same efin thing on my comp

Exactly what I was thinking.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
It's too fancy to define. I did lots of things, and I don't remember half at this point. The fancyness of it erased part of my memory. :P
did u washed old useless dirts programs like
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...