Toribash
Original Post
Tricking
Okay, so ive been tricking for a while now. maybe a year (main is UcvH but i lost it R.I.P UcvH 2015-2016) and i still dont know how to cork. i mean i know the basic setup for it, i just dont know how to keep the rotation going. ill include a replay of my struggle and maybe some kind soul will help me out. thanks
Attached Files
corkprogress.rpl (161.3 KB, 44 views)
Really? Yeah!
i cant watch it atm but the basics of how i do corks are

keep your chest rotated in the direction u want to spin
i like to swing my arms the way i want to turn then pulling them in for more spin

will add replay later
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
@Kirito I'm having the same issue as well, so if you rotate left, you extend your left pec and contract your right pec? I'm having trouble doing a cork at the first place (Getting into position).
Nice
yeh i like to switch the pecs when i have some momentum tho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
if i spin to the left i extend left pec and contract right pec but i can't cork cause i don't have enough power to jump again so yeah i suck at tricking and i lost my motivation on tricking T-T
heres how I cork
Attached Files
Corkscrewd.rpl (80.5 KB, 12 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
I know that it may not sound like a big deal and i might be overreacting. but i've done my first cork. the thing is, ive been disabled all my life and i never wanted to be different. so if you think you might wanna quit doing something bc its hard, then you obviously dont want it very bad. it took me around a year to learn this, so if you never give up, and keep going, you will prosper. i swear.

in ur face aerial hah
Attached Files
FIRSTCORK.rpl (133.9 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Whoab; Aug 21, 2016 at 04:49 AM. Reason: >:p
Really? Yeah!