Toribash
Original Post
Ecchi's youtube channel.
My youtube name is TFS milky i came here for idea's of what to make like toribash videos and like maybe even weekly episodes or something but i might not be able to do it weekly because of IRL stuff

Heres the link to my YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...8KylH6UAewLeOw

Give me ideas of what to do with toribash, because i don't want to copy other peoples ideas.
:)
Originally Posted by GudGammer View Post
moar minecraft

I don't know if your kidding or not, and i don't like commentating because i'm too shy so i would rather stick to like weekly toribash stuff but yeah sure i'll think about doing "moar minecraft" XD i don't know though because minecraft isn't my type of game but i'll try it i suppose.
So, I took a look at your channel. Noticed a few things actually. The first being that I cant access your "about" Section of the channel, In fact I cant access anything in the channel besides the front page. Not sure if this is because of the account i was using, or if it was because if your channel settings. Most likely the latter. As for what to do in Toribash, The one thing that EVERYONE goes to is the Replay Showcases or things involving replays, so if you stray from anything involving replays, that are not your own (because showing off spars that you yourself made is nice), I feel like you will bring in more viewers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
So, I took a look at your channel. Noticed a few things actually. The first being that I cant access your "about" Section of the channel, In fact I cant access anything in the channel besides the front page. Not sure if this is because of the account i was using, or if it was because if your channel settings. Most likely the latter. As for what to do in Toribash, The one thing that EVERYONE goes to is the Replay Showcases or things involving replays, so if you stray from anything involving replays, that are not your own (because showing off spars that you yourself made is nice), I feel like you will bring in more viewers.

You mean the problem where i don't have the video button and stuff, to be honest i don't know how to fix it i was trying to find out i have no solutions to find it.

And i am trying to make a series and they have given me suggestions like "Top 5 ABD matches" would that be like a stolen series or would i be able to use it or do you think i would get roasted XD?
It wouldn't be "stolen", Done before? Probably plenty of times, but its not something that someone is known well for. I would try It and see if it takes off. It also depends if you want to just want to show off the match or give your reactions to them. Just showing them off is easier one the person making the video, provides less edits, and you usually don't have to say much if anything. Reacting or commentating them means talking alot, more edits, but more people tend to watch those videos.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
It wouldn't be "stolen", Done before? Probably plenty of times, but its not something that someone is known well for. I would try It and see if it takes off. It also depends if you want to just want to show off the match or give your reactions to them. Just showing them off is easier one the person making the video, provides less edits, and you usually don't have to say much if anything. Reacting or commentating them means talking alot, more edits, but more people tend to watch those videos.

I don't really tend to commentate at all in fact i'm quite shy so i don't like to do it, but if i'm going to do the top 5 ABD matches i would need loads of replay uploads from the toribash community do you think it would be possible for you to help that happen, like you either ask people to send in replays or something or you can send in your own too, like i will pick 5 of the best ones and put it in my video but they can only include ABD or they will be ignored?
You could always do both.

Also if i'm going to do this would i be able to open another thread for people to upload replays to so i can make a video of everyone's best ABD matches?
As you know I'm a realism freak, how about a top 10 tricking/parkour or sparring series, I haven't seen that.
Originally Posted by Charm View Post
As you know I'm a realism freak, how about a top 10 tricking/parkour or sparring series, I haven't seen that.

Well i could always do that, but i would need lots of people sending me in replays but i don't know if a lot of people do stuff like that, i could do that but i could do the "Top 5 ABD matches" with that would you say that is a good idea?