Toribash
Original Post
No Man's Sky

No Man's Sky is a procedurally generated Game Made by HG(Hello Games) About Exploring Planets and crafting and exploring new species. it Has 18 Quintillion planets which is so huge. This game is set to release in august 9th this year, after it was delayed from its original release date which was June 21st.

Here are couple of screenshots from the game

Screenshots

Here is some trailers of The game:

Here are couple of gameplays from IGN First:

if you want to know more about the game you can go watch this video:

If You are waiting for the game like a do, Post here and tell me what you are gonna do ingame!
been interested in this for quite a while. however, i don't think i'd pay the price for it. maybe if it's on retail. i do think the current price for it on steam is a reasonable price for the game, but it just isn't a game i'd pay that much for. (current steam price is 59,99 eur.)
M I N I V A N
I've been excited about this for the longest time. Being able to name species no one's seen before sounds amazing. Plus infinite space. I swear I will orgasm.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
been interested in this for quite a while. however, i don't think i'd pay the price for it. maybe if it's on retail. i do think the current price for it on steam is a reasonable price for the game, but it just isn't a game i'd pay that much for. (current steam price is 59,99 eur.)

Well I guess it deserves the 59.99 dollars because the team kept making the game better and better with no glitches or any other errors. Sean also said at the time of e3 2016, the team chose to make the game better rather than building more hype to the game which really makes me confident from the team. But its your choice to buy the game or not so I am not going to put pressure on you ;) .

Also Weoo I agree, This game is good especially when you find new species and not to see repetitive ones.
(the orgasm is going to be 2 stronk)
I definitely believe his is worth a full price in comparison to the other games they make you pay 60$ for. Anywho, I'm looking forward to the space whales.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
This will turn out exactly like spore did

CRASH AND BURN AFTER THE RELEASE WEEK
CRASH AND BURN
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
I agree, there still might be bugs(like few of them not like Assassins Creed) and I guess we will have to wait for day 1 patch.
also it looks like spore..a Lil bit.(on the side of animals and exploring, Idk I haven't played spore)But, This game is more than spore its like a better version than spore. But its still not spore since this game is different than that game.

Also, I don't know if spacewhales(acanti) are going to appear in the game but w/e.
#spacewhales!
Last edited by Moataz; Jul 10, 2016 at 08:43 AM.