Ranking
Original Post
Shadow of Mordor
Hello everyone. So, I was recently playing Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor. I played through the whole game, and I ironically got Latbag, the Coward who wasn't really a coward as my nemesis. From what I can remember he had a hate of defeat and only one fear, caragors. So, I died like three times to him due to his hate of defeat.

Who was your nemesis, and what strengths and weaknesses of his do you remember? Also, how many times were you defeated by him?
Last edited by Link; Jul 3, 2016 at 07:28 AM.
I didn't play it much, only on a mate's playstation. We fed the shit out of an archer assassin guy, when my mate tried to play he would always show up out of nowhere and 1 hit him before revealing himself.

It was pretty fun game, wish it wasn't like 100gb.
Originally Posted by wibblefox View Post
I didn't play it much, only on a mate's playstation. We fed the shit out of an archer assassin guy, when my mate tried to play he would always show up out of nowhere and 1 hit him before revealing himself.

It was pretty fun game, wish it wasn't like 100gb.

I know right?! I'm currently trying to create an army of captains with bags over their heads. Just because I think it would look cool.
I played this for like 40 hours and I never finished more than the first 3 Story missions.
I'm just running around battling everything

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Reta View Post
I played this for like 40 hours and I never finished more than the first 3 Story missions.

this is basically what I do. Every time I try to assassinate one of the commanders a million orcs come out of nowhere and then I just gotta run away. I do really like the combat in this game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
this is basically what I do. Every time I try to assassinate one of the commanders a million orcs come out of nowhere and then I just gotta run away. I do really like the combat in this game

Originally Posted by Reta View Post

I did that my very first time. The combat is amazing. I played the Batman games and the Assassins Creed games, so I am familiar with the mechanics. I also love letting a random orc kill me so I can watch him climb the ranks in the Nemesis System.
Last edited by Dylan4000; Jul 4, 2016 at 02:26 PM.
I dont let them kill me on purpose I just take to many of them heads on, and then I find myself being bashed by 30 orcs and 4 commanders and a shitton of promotions happen

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

When there are a lot of orcs my computer just dies and i get like 10 fps and so its just button mashing and hoping for the best
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
When there are a lot of orcs my computer just dies and i get like 10 fps and so its just button mashing and hoping for the best

Okay, never had low fps, because I play on a Playstation 3, but that actually sounds brutally fun.