Ranking
Original Post
A weird taste in my mouth (probably psycological)
So I was discharged from the hospital 2 days ago and in that time I was fed some mediocre stuff that you would normally get from school lunches

but there was one thing that stood out. The corn.

I know it sounds awkward and sounds like im not serious, but every now and then I feel like I have this awful taste of corn in my teeth.

I disliked the corn so much. I dont know what is causing this weird taste

hope you guys take me seriously
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
the same thing happened to me when i was a kid but what makes mine a little bit different is instead of tasting an awful taste of corn in my teeth i tasted a very bitter taste on my tongue...evrytime when i eat food it always tasted bitter and it makes me wanna puke on the plate lol i hate it...if i can recall correctly the thing i did to get rid of it is,i brush my teeth and tongue more often like 4 times a day and i eat a lot of mint and in a couple days the bitter taste on my tongue is gone....this might not be the same problem u have but i recommend u to try this
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
I'll ask my parents for mints when they go shopping tomorrow

thanks a bunch
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
If it doesn't go away after 2-3 weeks, bring it up with your dentist. There's a chance it could be an infection or just a tonsil stone
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Ok im barely convinced this is something that needed to be asked here out of all places (such as the dentist) but since it seems answered anyway and I doubt we have a lot of dentists in this community im closing this.
h