Ranking
Any head can be that expensive. Really just comes down to timing and a head that is closed off to the public. And it's a really cool head and it's made by a good artist.
#INIT2WINIT
The head was closed to the public for a long time. So no one ever had a chance to offer on it because it was mia
#INIT2WINIT
the only reason it costs so much is because it is in shmevins hands, and he really like the head and won't sell it for low, just like any typical marketeer would try to sell a regular head for so much
Basically people make it a big deal cause someone known made it, it's simply the name that sells it sadly.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Basically people make it a big deal cause someone known made it, it's simply the name that sells it sadly.

True that, because really. Membrain is best known for his art and he's been doing it for a long time..

so in that case, the head would cost more.

example:

would anyone buy a 30-50k decent cool looking head made by a random unpopular name :xxGangstaxx

or pretty much the same head but by a different artist name: Membrain

who would get a better shot at getting the head sold for a high price? Me or Membrain
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
True that, because really. Membrain is best known for his art and he's been doing it for a long time..

so in that case, the head would cost more.

example:

would anyone buy a 30-50k decent cool looking head made by a random unpopular name :xxGangstaxx

or pretty much the same head but by a different artist name: Membrain

who would get a better shot at getting the head sold for a high price? Me or Membrain

In a personal way, I prefer the style, not the name, so if you made something good that I like, I'm willing to pay.

It's jsut the fact that name sells.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
In a personal way, I prefer the style, not the name, so if you made something good that I like, I'm willing to pay.

It's jsut the fact that name sells.

Yeah i'm with you as well as the name sells.

just saying though that people would more likely show more interest in heads that have been made by someone who has been more noticed than someone who basically makes the same style as the popular guy but get less interest
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Take a look at FurryPrints for example, he was selling a head made by 13chillz for 500k. Don't get me wrong, if I had 500k I would totally buy that head. I don't really care about tc that is why I donate it all but for someone who can't even get to 100k of course they would think that 750k is a lot. If you can't get 1kk with patience then I am sorry for you but you don't really fit in this.
I am just an icon livin'