Ranking
Original Post
What is tc sink
Heyoo
Ive been reading this word alot on the forums lately what does it
Meeyan?
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
It means tc going into nowhere. Like throwing your money in the toilet.
It prevents inflation.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Think of it like putting tc in the decapprize of the judo frac tourney the money is there yes but no one can use it and it helps the toribash economy the more tc is sunk.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
Think of it like putting tc in the decapprize of the judo frac tourney the money is there yes but no one can use it and it helps the toribash economy the more tc is sunk.

isnt tc in a decapprize still in circulation? it can potentially benefit someone so i dont know if that is a very good analogy
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
isnt tc in a decapprize still in circulation? it can potentially benefit someone so i dont know if that is a very good analogy

It is not in circulation since you cannot decap in judofrac. It's a good analogy in that sense.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
It is not in circulation since you cannot decap in judofrac. It's a good analogy in that sense.

didn't notice the mod pick
oh yeah
Adding to what I, and others have said before. Tc sink can also be tc sent to an admin to buy a namechange for example, you pay 100k, and that 100k will go to a dump account which never gets used, so the tc is basically gone.

Closing this as that's all, feel free to reopen or to pm me if you have any further questions about this.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]