Toribash
Original Post
You Top #3 Best Video-Game characters.
In your gamer life , you came across multiples characters. PNJ, Main characters. Mobs...A shit tons of them.

But the question is, if you should make a Top 3 of the best characters you ever met, who would you choose ?

#1 - Yasha, From Asura's Wrath

This guy is the incarnation of the Mantra of melancholy, he is fast, look alike a Cowboy Ninja, and always did his duty, whatever it was. A really huge badass character that need a game all for himself.

#2 - Alex Mercer, From Prototype

He is a lot like a cold killer, they really didn't used much of this character potential and charisma in the game, i mean, he wear a hood and can absorb people, he can also be scary like hell when angry or just stare at you until you cry all the tear of your body.

#3 - Master Chief, From the Halo Series.

Do i really need to explain why an augmented human called a Spartan that kill a tons of aliens per day is a badass character ? Especially when he never take off his helmet.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Moved to gaming chat. Please be more careful next time.

Thanks man
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
1: I'd have to go with Dark souls' Artorias. Most memorable character and boss I've ever encountered. Remains as my fav boss after about 2-3 years now.

2: Deckard Cain from the Diablo series. Dude had some sick rhymes, and an overall badass.

3: GLaDOS. Nothing needs to be said why.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1:kratos from god of war
this guy fuck alot of girls lol

2:alex from call of duty ghosts
i love this doggy

3:edward kenway from assassin's creed
he is badass
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
1: I'd have to go with Dark souls' Artorias. Most memorable character and boss I've ever encountered. Remains as my fav boss after about 2-3 years now.

2: Deckard Cain from the Diablo series. Dude had some sick rhymes, and an overall badass.

3: GLaDOS. Nothing needs to be said why.

Obvious Dark Souls boss and charactes are memorable

Don't really know about Glados, of course she's pretty frikin evil

The cake is a lieeee ~

But apart from that , i don't find her that much memorable, maybe it's just me.
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
1:kratos from god of war
this guy fuck alot of girls lol

2:alex from call of duty ghosts
i love this doggy

3:edward kenway from assassin's creed
he is badass

Kratos, oh yeah that boi the kill gods and knock up grills everyday ?

Also for edward... I don't know, always though Ezio was the most badass Assassin's from the series. But yeah Edward is still pretty good (At least he is better than connor).
French Player, Old member of OFRO
1. Handsome Jack

Pic

Really memorable character. Was the main villain in the Borderlands series, but he was considered to be more of an anti-villain type of guy. Reason I adored him so much was due to his character making you enjoy him more then the actual heroes of the story. There is points in the game where you're routing for him in favor of you losing.

2. Nathan Drake

Pic

Really big fan of the Uncharted series, if you haven't played it you should check it out. Treasure hunters are cool.

3. Don't know, pretty much a 50 way tie, i've enjoyed a lot of video game characters.
In first place, I'll choose Jade Aldemir, from Dying light. I don't want to spoil any of the game, but it was a touching character.

Pic

In the second place we have Dust from Dust: An elysian tale. I thought his character development was great. I also highly recommend this game, made me cry like a bitch.

Pic

Last, but not least, "The boss" yeah, the protagonist of the Saints Row series. This guy is just too badass to not like him.

Pic

Bonus: different turret, I love this fella.

Pic

Last edited by SrCheetah; May 30, 2016 at 07:13 AM.
Wolololololo