Ranking
Original Post
Low end games
My specifications:
RAM: 2.00 GB
Processor: Amd Sempron LE-1250 2.20 GHz
Graphic Card: Nvidia

This is the "mid" recommendation, but you can play a lot of games with lower specifications.
The specifications below are marked as "Very Low, Low, Medium (mine).
Only games tested by myself or other players are here.
If you want to post your game, just specific a minimun range, name, and if it needs internet connection to play.
e.g
Toribash, needs internet connection, you need very low specifications

Very Low

Low

"Medium" (Specifications mentioned above.)

Let me know if i have mistakes with my grammar/ortography/all, basically please.
More games and things will be added lately.
Have a nice night !
Last edited by WhitePhoenix; May 24, 2016 at 03:26 AM. Reason: Added some comments and more games
Well for MMOs there's Guild Wars, Wakfu, Dofus, ACE online, Everquest, Villagers and Heroes, ROSE, RFO, Maplestory, even some new trash-style MMOs like Devilian or Tree of Savior might appeal to you.

If you want to get into ORPGs then there's stuff like Gaia, Guild of Hyppos, Julien's, Twilight's Eve, Eternal Darkness, there's an absolute shit ton.
hey, moved this to gaming chat

Please be aware in the future. Thanks!
Last edited by Link; May 16, 2016 at 02:00 PM.
League of Legends runs at 40 fps max on my computer and it's a fucking piece of shit from 2007.

Maybe Runescape 2007. Shit was good.

Rotmg if you're into rouge-like bullet hell RPGs.

And Contract Wars if you don't mind playing a shooting game on a browser.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Cthulu saves the World.
Play it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

There are quite a few man, and plenty of them have been already mentioned above. There are games like ROTMG, Trove, Warframe, KOTOR I (only RPG, still amazing), KOTOR 2, Eve Online (although idk if you'd be able to run it), etc. Just keep searching and you'll find really good games out there.
Modo Bestia
Warframe will not run on a low end PC. If you're lucky, you'll have 20 FPS lowest settings.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Warframe will not run on a low end PC. If you're lucky, you'll have 20 FPS lowest settings.

a good friend of mine has a low end laptop and was able to run warframe 35-45 fps (on lowest settings of course), which is really not that bad considering.
Modo Bestia
2007? haha, my computer is from 2004...
idk how the heck this thing stills running .-.
Anyways, thanks for moving the thread, i didnt realize that there`s a thread for "this".

And about some games:
I tried Everquest and this happened:
Repetitive missions, "go find this, go there and kill 4 of this at the other side of the map"

Guild Wars, Wakfu, and tried MapleStory in another pc (a bit worst than this one) and they didnt even open, i will try to download-install it again here.

I will try ROSE( im downloading it right now)
Thanks for the replies guys, the first goal of my thread was to make a list with low end games, and this is going good~

I will edit this post when i test more games, as a poor pc user, maybe test the games will be a good idea
Have a nice night
Last edited by WhitePhoenix; May 19, 2016 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Minor language fix (unnecesary words)
I've run GW, Wakfu, MS all on a machine with equivalent hardware, so I suspect that if they can't open maybe you messed something up - they share absolutely nothing in common and 2 of them are 2d... I got 30fps in GW on a single core atom 1.6ghz with 1gb ram on w7 starter, for example. Wakfu seems to run fine on machines from the turn of the millennium.