Toribash
Original Post
Country badge
I was wondering, how i can change my country badge (or emblem idk) so i can have a diffrent country in that little ball next to your name. would really like to know.
bone fuck my ray romano bluray
wait...... cant i just change the IP of the email im using? i dont know if it would work tho
yeah but, how? i just moved to another country and i really want to change it to that :P
I believe logging onto the forums on a proxy that is based on a different country will give you that country's flag, but I'm pretty sure you can't manually change it to the one you want.
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by JinJe View Post
yeah but, how? i just moved to another country and i really want to change it to that :P

If you just want the flag of the country you are living in just Log out and log in again on the forum then it should change
Signature
If you moved to a new country it should change the flag in 1-2 weeks at max.

If it doesn't happen, you can try to use a vpn or such to make your ip adress somewhere which is recognized as your country for sure.

Next to that there are no ways to change it, an admin can do it but the forum will auto update it and change it back pretty fast.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It takes a long time for it to change automatically, I created my old alt with proxy and only this year has it switched over to my country...
Well, it was simple for me. You should download some browser VPN like Hola! or something like that, and turn it on in your browser. Log out, and then log back in. It worked quite nicely for me. Now come to your profile and see your country code. If it's the country you selected, then good job, close the browser and then see your flag. It should be that country
Most VPNs only support US/UK/AU mostly, but if you moved to another country, just wait. It will detect your country after some time.