Toribash
Original Post
Selling TC?
Hello, I haven't played Toribash since 2014. I just recently remembered that I had some textures and tori credits left on my toribash account, and I'd like to sell all of that. I am already selling the textures for TC, but is there any way I can sell my TC for steam money or something else of other value? because I am not planning on playing toribash again any time soon and I'd like to be able to buy other games with that money :P So is it possible in any way to sell TC or is it now just a useless number on a forgotten account? I play a lot of Dota 2 and in that game you can sell your ingame items directly on the stam market back for steam money. is this also possible with TC? thanks in advance.
(Seems i have to tag the title of this post before I can submit it. I have no idea what that means or if I'm doing anything wrong here :P )
You can sell TC for paypay money , but make sure they send first
-----
Also

[B] = Buying
[S] = Selling
[A] = Auction
Last edited by jesus; May 5, 2016 at 06:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi, I'll move this to rapid threads. Market threads are for selling things.

You can sell toricredits for real money and steam gift cards. Account trading is forbidden.
If you want to do this, make a thread with an offer in the market. You can just follow this guy's example
I don't think 6000 tc will get you very far though. Probably cuts you short of one dollar.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore