Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Pressed F12 (Chat says Screenshot Saved) No screenshot in my Folders.
I have 2 problems here.

1. I cant take any Screens anymore I havent tried /ss but F12 doesnt seem to work for any reason I wish u could figure out how to fix that.

2. I cant scroll up in Chat. This is the 3rd time I am reporting this issue. Once here (1 year ago I guess) and once in the Technical-Forum where it I guess belongs to. I have tried everything possible it does not let me scroll up in the chat.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
f12 doesn't mork for me aswell but /ss does so try it

Worked.

Any ideas for problem 2?
Back at it again
Next to typing /ss, you can also use f8 to screenshot.

Scrolling through chat is done with pg up and pg dn, in case you used the wrong buttons. Can't think of anything that would break it right away.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Next to typing /ss, you can also use f8 to screenshot.

Scrolling through chat is done with pg up and pg dn, in case you used the wrong buttons. Can't think of anything that would break it right away.

Pg up and pg down dont work tho
Back at it again
Originally Posted by Bl3sSuR View Post
Hey matharu! i use f5 for take screenshots.Try it

Already using /ss thank you
Back at it again
Are you using the standalone version, because standalone version and steam version have different places where they save screenshots

Steam- right click toribash in steam, open properties, open save folder on computer(something like that) open screenshots from there

Standalone- it's wherever you save toribash
Don't Be Racist
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
Are you using the standalone version, because standalone version and steam version have different places where they save screenshots

Steam- right click toribash in steam, open properties, open save folder on computer(something like that) open screenshots from there

Standalone- it's wherever you save toribash

I am using steam and I always found my Screens etc without any problems. Idk whats going on there.
Back at it again