Toribash
Original Post
Strongest Player
SUUUUUUP! I'm asking you guys who do you think the strongest player in Toribash is?

1st Sparky
2nd Trestet
3rd Universe
<ZENBOY123> "Skip"
<SkipBySkip> "Shit, what have I done now?
by strength what do you mean? if skill wise , i would say Zero , but actual strength irl id say cjslick
me and thiggist are the strongest players in toribash
on and off the field
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Hi, I think this is more suited for rapid threads. Lets see about it being there. (hi duck)

moved
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
yeah sure, just gonna remind you dudes, the fact that this is rapid threads doesn't mean you get to make shitposts (i.e. lmoa hampus cuz he da creator).

I guess technically you could say velordrel is strongest rn. Also pretty much anybody from the active dueling community (Shockey, iTemp, etc.)
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
yeah sure, just gonna remind you dudes, the fact that this is rapid threads doesn't mean you get to make shitposts (i.e. lmoa hampus cuz he da creator).

I guess technically you could say velordrel is strongest rn. Also pretty much anybody from the active dueling community (Shockey, iTemp, Matharu etc.)

@Creator Idk what you meant by strength. If you meant skilled (fighting) I'd say iTemp, Me, Shockey etc are pretty strong if u wanna say so, as duck said.

There are other ways of showing strength like Art, Replay making etc but I can only name you a few right now.

Art: Chris, tyler, Advens

Replay: nuthug, Tamer0, Jaker,

These were the ones I could think of rn
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Art wise there is no way Advens is in the top three. Not even Chris or tyler112. It's 13chillz taking the lead, Jebus comes second, and I would have to debate whether it's 1ntrepid or Aveance.
I am just an icon livin'
i heard that gabe benched like 400lbs when he was still active
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Diamond is the most well rounded and skillful member that is currently active at the moment.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]