Ranking
Original Post
Marcie?
What happened to him? I didnt really 100% followed everything what was going on as in that time there was alot of RL stuff going on but what is with him now?

As far as i know at the time were several accounts data got hacked some accounts got comprimised right? One of those accounts was Marcie but has the account ever been restored? If it wasnt possible to restore the account, wouldnt he be able to create an Alt and message other (ealier times) Gm's? Or did he already did that and hes running in the forums with another name?

In my Head theres a big hole with questions but no answers about this case, and i would be happy to get informed about this from others
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
What happened to him? I didnt really 100% followed everything what was going on as in that time there was alot of RL stuff going on but what is with him now?

As far as i know at the time were several accounts data got hacked some accounts got comprimised right? One of those accounts was Marcie but has the account ever been restored? If it wasnt possible to restore the account, wouldnt he be able to create an Alt and message other (ealier times) Gm's? Or did he already did that and hes running in the forums with another name?

In my Head theres a big hole with questions but no answers about this case, and i would be happy to get informed about this from others

This is not usually the kind of info staff give out, so I wouldn't inguire about it. Ill close this now.
Last edited by duck; Mar 29, 2016 at 08:41 AM.
h