Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Most & least expensive items?
What's the most expensive and least expensive item in Toribash?
Would L000000VE to know <3
Luv yu Sparkeh <3

duck Moderated Message:
Changed your thread title, for future reference, make sure your title reflects the question being asked, thanks
Last edited by duck; Mar 28, 2016 at 04:16 PM.
<ZENBOY123> "Skip"
<SkipBySkip> "Shit, what have I done now?
Most expensive item currently is the golden toricredit, they can be bought for 750k each and are absolutely useless. Next to that comes the hector relax with 350k (also a collectable) and the alpha imperial force, which is a normal item.
For usd the most expensive items are full elite tier packs with 500usd, there are also tier IV and V packs for 150k. After those packs you get full alpha, demon or void sets, which are all 150 usd.

Cheapest is probably an empty set for 10 tc.
Last edited by zwouter; Mar 28, 2016 at 11:57 AM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Most expensive item currently is the golden toricredit, they can be bought for 750k each and are absolutely useless. Next to that comes the hector relax with 350k (also a collectable) and the alpha imperial force, which is a normal item.
For usd the most expensive items are full elite tier packs with 500usd, there are also tier IV and V packs for 150k. After those packs you get full alpha, demon or void sets, which are all 150 usd.

totem of mwah for 1tc i remember seeing that

also the 10k booster is 500usd
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post

This is pretty much the truth (plus the 10k booster ancient mentioned), although hector's relax is actually 350USD, not 350k

Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
totem of mwah for 1tc i remember seeing that

also the 10k booster is 500usd

Totem of mwah doesn't really count, as it is non-transferable and I believe the 1tc price mark is the one found in the market, which does not count in this case (I could sell any item for 1 tc, would that make it the least expensive?)

Question has been answered sufficiently, closing. PM if you have a valid reason to keep this open.
h