Ranking
Original Post
Watching different replays back to back ?
Hey, I made a quick research but nothing really came up (I possibly suck tho)

Here's my question : Is there a way to load multiple replays and watch them back to back?
Don't believe there is. You can create a folder in your replays folder, put your desired replays in that one, open the folder ingame and go through those, but it wont go through them automatically.

Assuming that all you want to do is not have to skip over replays you don't want to see this should suffice.
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Don't believe there is. You can create a folder in your replays folder, put your desired replays in that one, open the folder ingame and go through those, but it wont go through them automatically.

Assuming that all you want to do is not have to skip over replays you don't want to see this should suffice.

Well.. Not really.

I'd like to "clean up" my ugly replays (I have over 2000 saved replays........... (mostly because I saved them all 2 or 3 times, didn't know you could "fix" your replays and was afraid of losing them)).

I would have liked to be able to watch them all like you can when you start the game and hit escape to take the menu away.. but with the ability to skip the ones that are too long, change the speed, etc. (I know it's possible the replay them with r.. but I don't think any other command work).

That would help me tremendously.. much faster than just loading them one by one.
if you want to scroll through replays automatically then afaik you have to move all other replays out from your replay folder and then you just open the game and it shows the replays in the menu

or then you could name them so that they're next to each other in an alphabetical order and then you cycle through them with ctrl + \ and ctrl + ] if you're using an american keyboard
or on an european keyboard i think it's whatever keys you have between p and enter together with ctrl
i'm using a scandinavian keyboard and for me it is ctrl + å and ctrl + ¨
8===D
Originally Posted by DashSora View Post
Well.. Not really.

I'd like to "clean up" my ugly replays (I have over 2000 saved replays........... (mostly because I saved them all 2 or 3 times, didn't know you could "fix" your replays and was afraid of losing them)).

I would have liked to be able to watch them all like you can when you start the game and hit escape to take the menu away.. but with the ability to skip the ones that are too long, change the speed, etc. (I know it's possible the replay them with r.. but I don't think any other command work).

That would help me tremendously.. much faster than just loading them one by one.

Originally Posted by Lapsus
To skip to the next replay, or to get back to the previous one, you can use Ctrl+[ and Ctrl+]

To edit a replay, simply press E while watching it.

If you want to change the replay speed, you can press "," to slow it down and "." to play it faster (replay speed is displayed in the bottom right corner of the window).

EDIT: ninja'd
I'm only cleaning here..
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
if you want to scroll through replays automatically then afaik you have to move all other replays out from your replay folder and then you just open the game and it shows the replays in the menu

or then you could name them so that they're next to each other in an alphabetical order and then you cycle through them with ctrl + \ and ctrl + ] if you're using an american keyboard
or on an european keyboard i think it's whatever keys you have between p and enter together with ctrl
i'm using a scandinavian keyboard and for me it is ctrl + å and ctrl + ¨

That's pretty much what I was looking for fallu, thanks !

The keys for european keyboards (even tho im in asia??) are ctrl + [ and ctrl + ], I already have my saved multiplayer replays all bunched together because of the wording I sued, just didn't know this combination !
Last edited by DashSora; Mar 27, 2016 at 03:30 PM.