Toribash
Original Post
Can i switch Tori and Uke? (Not dl/lp)
is it possible to switch Tori and Uke?

without messing with player positions in game rules or modmaker, because the replay is already finished

Like Bout 0 and Bout 1.

Because i just did a replay, and i wanna make Tori as uke and Uke as Tori.

Because when ever i do dl/lp, it kinda just changes the name/set, but still bout 0 and bout 1 are in the same locationsss.

Help?

Things i've tried-

Switiching Bout 1 and Bout 0 on Notepad (Failed)

Switching the names on notepad (failed)
Last edited by matarika; Mar 26, 2016 at 09:29 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Change every POS/LINVEL/ANGVEL/QAT from 0 to 1 and from 1 to 0. Lol.
Changing bout names should work but it's gonna mess up the colors.
golf
so say you have tori doing a backflip and uke doing a frontflip.
Do you want to switch them so tori does the frontflip and uke does the backflip?

if so then you can just use the bout 1 and bout 0 names, as demonstrated in my attachments. Chockablock is the original and chockcablock(new) is edited using the bout 0 ; bout 1 method
Attached Files
chockablock.rpl (32.7 KB, 5 views)
chockablock(new).rpl (32.7 KB, 6 views)

but my issue is that, i wanna use flame forge on the other person, but it only loads flame forge on who ever YOUR play is, when i do dl/lp or changing bouts, it still loads flame forge on the same person
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
but my issue is that, i wanna use flame forge on the other person, but it only loads flame forge on who ever YOUR play is, when i do dl/lp or changing bouts, it still loads flame forge on the same person

Could have mentioned this in the OP, as this is pretty crucial info. So, if I get you right, you want to have a custom flame on the other BOUT, but since you cannot create the flame, you have to play with the test version of the flame.

And since you cannot create the flame, you cannot just move the flame file to the other BOUTs directory.

If this is correct, then I doubt there is a way to do what you are trying to do.
h
There probably is but you would have to edit the flame forge configuration and I don't feel like trying atm

Flame forge accurately represents how the flame looks in the item.dat file. If you make a flame in flame forge you can just copy all the values in the order to the item.dat file (FLAME 0; line) to whatever custom folder you want and you will have that flame in the custom you want.
golf