Toribash
Original Post
Big Forum Avatars
Yea I got a question I know the toriprime size of the avtar and the other size but I've seen people with even bigger avtars how did they get it? Is it custom? Is it for everyone?
High-ranking staff can sometimes can larger avatars and custom usertitles and the such, if that is what you are talking about.

As well, you are able to buy larger avatars (to an extent of course).
The forum shop is managed by administrators I guess. All the extra subscriptions (not vip or toriprime) cost certain amount of dollars. Like gif usertitles, bigger avvys, and so

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
The forum shop is managed by administrators I guess. All the extra subscriptions (not vip or toriprime) cost certain amount of dollars. Like gif usertitles, bigger avvys, and so

Could you link the thread please.
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
toriprime and vip users can get larger avatars
you can also buy the size through a forum shop somewhere

Originally Posted by spcr View Post

Originally Posted by Coine View Post
Could you link the thread please.

Just so you don't get excited, the shop has been shut down (Atleast for now) due to the owner's (sir's) inactivity. I managed to get a few of the stuff a while ago for tc with a 15k/USD rate, but I warn you not to bug the staff with this as it is highly unlikely they will do it.

The shop may or may not comeback tho, from what I've heard.
h