Ranking
Original Post
Best Ways To Give To The Community?
So, most of you know me as that one guy to keeps donating a shit ton of tc to dp in random betting servers. In around 3 months I have donated over 1 million toricredits to dp. Sometimes 230k and others 100k. I really like seeing people get hyped after I do it and I feel all good on the inside. I want to spread this out to more people and I am wondering how to do so. I have one idea: Give around 500k to a random event as a prize. That's all I have for now so I need more ideas!!!
Thanks

~Turtle.
I am just an icon livin'
you could do a kinda lottery or just send the people you like like 20k

*hint hint* me *hint hint*

some others might be do a tournament or just duel it like 100k vs 10k big stakes :3
Alpha, I am actually going to make a big request thread soon where anyone can requests a head texture from me. I will take 20 requests and make them free of charge. That is why I have 20 128 items to go with the heads for those who don't have any item.

Flame. I don't think dueling is giving to the community...
I am just an icon livin'
host tourneys with insane prizes?

give prizes to anyone who had a decent match?

or

donate all your tc to me and ill just give it to everyone who beats me

so
everyoen
Last edited by Kirito; Mar 22, 2016 at 12:50 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Alpha, I am actually going to make a big request thread soon where anyone can requests a head texture from me. I will take 20 requests and make them free of charge. That is why I have 20 128 items to go with the heads for those who don't have any item.

Flame. I don't think dueling is giving to the community...

I was talking about tc and items giveawau but thats good aswell.
Maybe make hotseats and victory servers or tourneys as Kirito said or just do everything
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Kirito, I don't think giving my tc to one person alone would be a good idea.

Alpha, yeah might host some tourneys soon
I am just an icon livin'
If you've got a lot of capital then events and such are probably best.

As a side point: if it came down to, for example, how to spend 500k -
Having five tournies with 100k prize each will 'give' a lot more to the community than one tourney with 500k prize.
Find the balance of how much is the minimum to get people hype and then you've maximised it out most efficiently. There's a point where hype just sort of levels out and there's no difference between 250k and 500k etc. More tournies = more fun and more winners = well, more winners.
Thank you, that's indeed how I felt after I gained so much tc. This is why I find it best to just give tc to everyone. Thanks!
I am just an icon livin'
Hold an art event...Bring out the artist in people or donate 100k for this months event theme. I would love to see good artist again in tb
#INIT2WINIT