Ranking
Original Post
Why is Hitler an inappropriate username?

Sure, the man who made the name famous did some atrocious things, but it is originally just a name.
The one referred to as 'God' in the Catholic and Christian religions specifically is rumored, "documented",
or just told to have committed mass genocide and the such, possibly on the same or worse level than
Adolf Hitler, yet it's not inappropriate to have "God" in your username
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
we don't know the context of the report/ban maybe he was going around saying inappropriate things.
You have received a warning at Toribash Community.
The minimum bid is 20k, not 19,999 TCs. Respect auction rules.
The context is "inappropriate name" lmao

I'm not sure. In theory there shouldn't be anything wrong with it, but public opinion and all that.
Well, I was actually fighting him when Bodhisattva joined and banned him. But, I am guessing since Jewish members could be offended by Hitler (since he killed many of their kind), that could be a reason.
Id only think that because racism and what not is a big no no now.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
If he paid for that name (assuming it was a name change) then I think he should just be given a free one to change it again. If that is an old account with a good amount of experience I once again think he should be given a name change. Because like the first post said, it's just a name in the end, it shouldn't be a problem unless he's literally acting like Hitler and being offensive to jews and blacks on the game.
Contact Kradel if you need me.
Originally Posted by jyrii View Post
If he paid for that name (assuming it was a name change) then I think he should just be given a free one to change it again. If that is an old account with a good amount of experience I once again think he should be given a name change. Because like the first post said, it's just a name in the end, it shouldn't be a problem unless he's literally acting like Hitler and being offensive to jews and blacks on the game.

The name belonged to a former administator named Ryan, who name changed to Hitler, then to Stellar).

He didn't name change, I believe it was up for grabs, but isn't allowed now.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Well, the most popular reason is that there are still people alive who were tortured/affected by Hitler and for them it's inappropriate to use such a name. Like imagine you lived in the 16th century in Novgorod and have like your whole city tortured to death by Ivan the cruel. Wouldn't it be nice to see someone with the exact same name some years later (not regarding the habit of such a person)? No, it wouldn't. If you pick such a name, it's just offensive and you should know that.

Oh and it's quite simple why "god" isn't inappropriate: it's not proofed that he even exists/existed. Like you said he's
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing
just told to

have done such things.
Last edited by Cripplz; Mar 21, 2016 at 06:15 AM.
I'm only cleaning here..
Originally Posted by Cripplz View Post
Well, the most popular reason is that there are still people alive who were tortured/affected by Hitler and for them it's inappropriate to use such a name. Like imagine you lived in the 16th century in Novgorod and have like your whole city tortured to death by Ivan the cruel. Wouldn't it be nice to see someone with the exact name some years later (not regarding the habit of such a person)? No, it wouldn't. If you pick such a name, it's just offensive and you should know that.

Oh and it's quite simple why god isn't inappropriate: it's not proofed that he even exists/existed. Like you said he's have done such things.

Well those people well most likely not even see this game. Plus it's just a name, like I'm sure Adolf will get banned as well. and isn't toribash staff promoting for people to "grow thicker skin", so whats the point of saying that and banning names that aren't offensive. Yet you can for example what kyure and his signature. Of course he changed it.
|Evil|
I don't exist
It caused controversy, people got offended.

He committed mass genocide.

It was obviously a troll account.

Closed.