Ranking
Original Post
I lost everything
I get on. My name has been changed from MrDubstep1 to MrDubstep2. I was a little confused, and decided to get on the forums. I then realize my password and username "weren't valid.". I pause. I think about this, did I change it? What hapend? I press "Change password" and get my info sent to my email. I change my password, and login. I then go to my account and see I was demoted from blue belt to white belt. I sat here for about a half hour in shock. I look in my inventory. Its all gone. Everything I have grinded for was taken from me. I have not a single clue what hapend, but I can prove that I am MrDubstep1 by showing you some screeenshots and my achievements:

A screenshot from me trying out the new update: http://i.imgur.com/481SZER.jpg
(Here you can see my TC amount, and my blue belt)

A screenshot of my steam account, you can see my profile and achievements. My steam profile is "GOUST" and you can see the same profile pic with the SAME screenshots that proves I am MrDubstep1: http://i.imgur.com/oIprKZs.png

My email for this account (MrDubstep2) should be the same as Mrdubstep1, as my name was somehow changed. I can't exactly remember what I had in my inventory, but I know I had a whole set of Aqua items. (You can see this in my screenshots for toribash) and ~1900TC.

I hope someone can help me as this really pisses me off.
Alright.

So, no account data was changed on our end. Both MrDubstep1 and MrDubstep2 exist as accounts, and the items you mention should be on MrDubstep1 are still on MrDubstep1. The screenshot is reasonably sufficient to prove that you are GOUST, and it seems reasonably likely that GOUST owns both of these accounts. As such, I'm going to set MrDubstep1's email address to match MrDubstep2's. This should allow you to recover MrDubstep1 using the normal recovery feature (though you may have to first change MrDubstep2's email address temporarily, and on TheMrDubstep as well).

Let us know if you still have issues after trying to reset your password.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Alright.

So, no account data was changed on our end. Both MrDubstep1 and MrDubstep2 exist as accounts, and the items you mention should be on MrDubstep1 are still on MrDubstep1. The screenshot is reasonably sufficient to prove that you are GOUST, and it seems reasonably likely that GOUST owns both of these accounts. As such, I'm going to set MrDubstep1's email address to match MrDubstep2's. This should allow you to recover MrDubstep1 using the normal recovery feature (though you may have to first change MrDubstep2's email address temporarily, and on TheMrDubstep as well).

Let us know if you still have issues after trying to reset your password.

Hey I kinda procrastinated on doing this because of school, but I got it. Thanks a lot for resetting the password, I appreciate it!!