Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] Tips?
So I just decided to start making a head, I wanted to know if you guys could give me any tips or something like that or what I should change etc. I used photoshop since It's on trial and I don't see the smartness in wasting the trial and downloading anything else.

Head

The opacity on the eyebrow things are there for when or if I do eyebrows I have a sort of guideline.

EDIT: I changed the eye difference I was trying to make it look cool but it looks retarded
Last edited by darrenl4; Mar 10, 2016 at 03:14 AM.
Right
It looks pretty good for starting off. What's up with that tooth?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
some one removed my comment, Im guessing it was kyure or some shit

anyways.

I'd make the eyes smaller

and add some light spots rather than just dark

also, I agree with weoo, what is up with that tooth? :v
Lel ikr. Regardless, let me pick at some things.

Im not too sure what you're going for. Im guessing you prefer cartoon styled Art. In that case. Don't blue your colors. That's okay for shading and combining two colors that SHOULD be together. Like maybe two tones for the eye color. Or maybe hair colors fading into another. Don't blue your mouth into your skin. It's weird. I like the black shading for the eyes. Just be careful.

Use bold lines when making your art. Not, like, BOLD bold, but a distinct separation between two seperate items (the eye and the hair per say)

If you're wanting a new program that is free after your trial expires, download Gimp 2.8. It's the next best thing in my opinion. Many artists use it here.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Lel ikr. Regardless, let me pick at some things.

Im not too sure what you're going for. Im guessing you prefer cartoon styled Art. In that case. Don't blue your colors. That's okay for shading and combining two colors that SHOULD be together. Like maybe two tones for the eye color. Or maybe hair colors fading into another. Don't blue your mouth into your skin. It's weird. I like the black shading for the eyes. Just be careful.

Use bold lines when making your art. Not, like, BOLD bold, but a distinct separation between two seperate items (the eye and the hair per say)

If you're wanting a new program that is free after your trial expires, download Gimp 2.8. It's the next best thing in my opinion. Many artists use it here.

I'm not sure how this quote thing works properally, but I think the tooth thing happened when I trying to shade it, and I made the eyes smaller. I'm also quite new to the drawing scene so I am not sure what you mean about the blue your mouth into your skin? Last but not least I'm not sure how to lighten it or how to begin shading because I am quite nooby

EDIT: this is reply to both comments sorry for being nooby
Right