Toribash
Original Post
I Have a Channel Up!!!
I have a channel up for people to enjoy, comment on, and if you want; like videos and subscribe to it!
Here is the link to it: MrMiyagy Please do tell me here also so that I can get back to you from here as well, thanks a bunch! ^_^

If you want to help go here: Need Help For Videos!:0

I am making two threads so I can update when I make videos here and keep track of who to make videos with there, thanks!
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Mar 1, 2016 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Updated
Well, good luck with that.
*Supported by Lexx
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Thanks a bunch Lexx, also people I have put up some more videos, going to be at least, 4 15 minute episodes of me fighting in multiplayer. :3
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
Thanks a bunch Lexx, also people I have put up some more videos, going to be at least, 4 15 minute episodes of me fighting in multiplayer. :3

Yes become the better LesDuncan! I enjoy watching how others play on multiplayer It is something that no one who records TB tends to do. So yeah, Ill check it out maybe. Hopefully you upload on a steady basis.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I'm going to upload at least 3 videos that are 15 minutes every day. Weekends probably even more so. Also you may watch how I play, but no one will ever understand y play style. :3

I like it because my play style is not very strict I can go with the flow. My play style is two things: 1)Observe and counter, 2)Suplexes. I can explain more when we talk Fates, can't wait to work with ya.
I have some videos up please help me out by watching them and hitting the like button and subscribing. It will help me get the game's name out there and grow community.
Good luck man.
I've seen you a bit and you were a bit of an asshole from when I met you but that doesn't mean you can't improve.
So, uh, gl with doing this.