Toribash
Original Post
Is there a way to see which people have certain items?
As the title goes, is there a way to know who has what without searching countless of profiles.

Like a list for of people for example who owns void force or swag cap.
|Evil|
I don't exist
I don't believe there is a way. If there is, I'll stick around to see what it is.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
You can look in the market see who is selling one a pm them other than that i don't believe you can
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Actually, there is a way to track down a specific item.
However, there isn't really a way to get a list of all the people that own that "type of item".

Example of what you can't do:
I want to buy a void force from someone so I'm going to have a list generated of everyone who owns that item.

Example of what you can do:
I saw someone buy an item(s) I wanted from someone and I want to track it down to see if I can buy it off of the current owner. I'll do an example with a flame, as it sometimes happens when you see a flame you really want but you weren't able to buy it in time, or didn't have the TC. So, what I can do is find the date when it was transferred from one player to another in the transaction history.

Using this flame found on this thread as an example - http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=550420

I go to his transaction history and find the name of the item transferred. In this case it would be Flame, also note you can use Ctrl+F search function to find it easier.

And from here, you can see who the current owner of the item is if you look to the far right.

So, if you want a type of item what you can do is find a thread on the forums where someone has sold their Void Force or whatever, and track it down to whoever has it now. All you have to do is get the date it was sold from the thread, and find the corresponding date with the transaction history.

For example, I searched Void Force on the Items section of the market and tracked a Void Force sold by Brie to DDos as seen below;

:o

Hope this helps.
Note: forum search function is only for Toriprime/Staff so you would probably need to try and find a thread using Google if you don't have it.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Feb 20, 2016 at 06:49 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Actually, there is a way to track down a specific item.
However, there isn't really a way to get a list of all the people that own that "type of item".

Example of what you can't do:
I want to buy a void force from someone so I'm going to have a list generated of everyone who owns that item.

Example of what you can do:
I saw someone buy an item(s) I wanted from someone and I want to track it down to see if I can buy it off of the current owner. I'll do an example with a flame, as it sometimes happens when you see a flame you really want but you weren't able to buy it in time, or didn't have the TC. So, what I can do is find the date when it was transferred from one player to another in the transaction history.

Using this flame found on this thread as an example - http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=550420

I go to his transaction history and find the name of the item transferred. In this case it would be Flame, also note you can use Ctrl+F search function to find it easier.

And from here, you can see who the current owner of the item is if you look to the far right.

So, if you want a type of item what you can do is find a thread on the forums where someone has sold their Void Force or whatever, and track it down to whoever has it now. All you have to do is get the date it was sold from the thread, and find the corresponding date with the transaction history.

For example, I searched Void Force on the Items section of the market and tracked a Void Force sold by Brie to DDos as seen below;

:o

Hope this helps.
Note: forum search function is only for Toriprime/Staff so you would probably need to try and find a thread using Google if you don't have it.

Well this would mainly work for specific items such as flames, event items, items with low circulation and owners, would be neat to know more like how many people and who exactly owns a certain item. But I guess this is a way for now that somewhat works.
|Evil|
I don't exist